Tuesday, June 24, 2008

From George and Shannon

Dear Davis and Hernandez Crew

We are fnally here and having a great time doing God's work! Our first 24 hours in Honduras has been eventful. Georgie and I got to work on the same crew yesterday. He jumped right in and did a great job on his first house and he's still in one piece, yah! Can't wait to tell you all about it.

Love and miss you all.



From Heather

Mommy,
I had no idea that you were sending all those messages everyday. I wrote a note to you the other day, but I guess it didn't make it to the computer. I miss you and love you. Justina asked about you and I told her you were coming next year. She's the one who writes me letters. I cried so much when I saw Fernando, one of my boys. So it turns out the spanish minor is coming in handy, thanks for pushing me to stick it out! I have gotten to do so much with it. Dad, if you were at the hospital today you would be glad to know things have improved at least a little. Today I held a girls hand while she had a huge syringe of pain mediciation through her IV. I love you and miss you. Will try to get ahold of this blog book more often.


From Crystal H

Well it was so KOOL! I pulled a Sondra! I saw my friend Paige from CFBC in Vally of the Angels. Insane, right. I got most people souveners and I got a Honduras shirt. Yesterday I went to the hospital and met a little boy named Hurdy. He has cancer, but just a few more treatements and they say it will be gone. I miss you so much.
xoxo



From Hayden

Hi! Sorry I haven't written in a few days, we've been very busy. How's my room lookin'. Have you heard from Jenn, Rachel, or Jackie. If you do, tell them hello from me. I have a proposition, two weeks after we get home is CFBC teen week. Please consider letting me go because I really want to. If you let me I can go with Sammi and it's $20 off if you turn in money soon. I'd be home for 2 full weeks before it starts, so think about it. I miss you all so, soo, sooo much! Can't wait to see you in a coule days. I love you!


From Kate

Hey Mom and Dad,
I hope you had a good birthday Daddy. Yesterday and today have been so much fun! I went to the hospital and sorted food and went to my favorite village. I have so many stories and I can't wait to tell you. Ms. Angela says "Happy Birthday and she loves you." Can't wait to see.

PS Gina and Suzanne said Happy Birthday, too!!! Bettye, thank you for the Georgia update.

No comments: