Wednesday, June 18, 2008

FROM BRITTANY WILLIAMS:

Mom and Dad,
Today was better. Our building site had problems, but worked out. It rained really BAD, but I am alright.
Love and Miss You,
BRAT


Princess,
Well I still miss you! Hehe. I used my "not gettign to talk to you anger" to be the fastest hammerer in my team today. I was truly a beast. I'm not supposed to write much I miss you UBER lot and love you more than that. Your Beast

FROM P.J. Sanon

Mom,
I love you and miss you very much. Today was eventful, lots of things went wrong on our team, but we ended up getting pretty far before the rain. Well write more tomorrow.
Love, P.J.

From Krystal Hill

Hi Mom and Dad and Zach,
Omgsh we went to the mountains today and built 5 houses. I kinda got a little sun burned and its so sad the way people have to live. I'm a little homesick. But I'll live. Well while we were in the mountains its started to storm BAD and all the streets were flooding. I got a lot of pictures. Well I love you and miss you guys sooo much.

Krystal aka Sissy


From Ashley Keyso

Gabe, Today was so much fun! I am so glad to be here and I can't wait to tell you about everything . I hope everything is going great at home and that you're staying busy! *(hopefully with the wii fit!( I love you and miss you mucho! te amo!
Ashely

From Kate Evans

Madre y Padre! We went to our first work site today and we did so good! I hammered so much better this year. We almost finished but it started pouring. Too bad I didn't bring the poncho whoops. I love you and miss you.

From Hayden Manuel

Hey Mom and Dad! It rained today! Blehhh! We were almost finished too, all we had to do was put the tin roof on! Our crew was awesome! Hope all is good back on the farm! Keep writing, it makes me happy! Love you guys and miss you already!
What was on my report card
Love, Hayden

From Tami Milner

Mom, hope you are having a blast with the kids. Please share the blog with Nic, Alex and Alexa and let them know how much we miss them.

Kim, You would be so proud of Vince, I am so glad he came this year. He is having a great time and working so hard, and then it rained and C.J. spiked his hair. We had the camera crew on our site today (Tonia( so hopefully we will bring home good pictures.

Charles,
I will try to call you on Friday night so please answer your phone if you do not recognize the number. I miss you already.
Love, Tammi
P.S. Julie offered to feed you.

From Eddie Randolph

Bill, I am having a great time (at this point we were suppose to do a smiley face, however the keyboard is VERY unusal and we can not do it, sorry we know it is such a masculine thing to request( Wish you were here!

From Kate Evans
Hey Parentals, We finished a house today and started another one! Yay! I'm already so exhausted and doing hard work! Love you and miss you.

From Hayden Manuel
Hola! I got on the roof today and did the whole thing with Ana and Ben, then we had to jump off when we finished and when I jumped I landed in a hole and screwed up my ankle. It's swollen and it hurts real bad. I can walk but it hurts. It's probably sprained. But I'm fine! ! So don't worry.
Love yall so much!
Love, Hayden
Jan and Butch, Hayden seems much better and is walking on her ankle. I promise we will take good care of her. Cindy B

From Catie and Cindy Bonk

Hola Family,
Christy how is everyone and how is the Beast and The Beast oops! I guess we spelled that wrong, NOT!!!!!!
We are having a great time, working SUPER SUPER hard, but loving it all!
How are the babies, Does Michael still need his MiMi. I hope you all are getting well.
Carrie I was so tired when I emailed you back I signed Love Cindy and not Mom of well that is what a day of construction can do to you.
Give our babies, ie. dogs hugs and kisses.
Tell Mom, Dad, and Kenny and Carla hi for us.
Carrie we have pictures of Fernando for you.
Love, Mom and Catie

From Ana Randolph
Hi Momma, I told you Gavin was precious. I met a great guy in Honduras, Dad loves him and we think we will get married before the next Mission Trip. Laura Beth is going to be my maid of Honor and Rob the best man. Catie is the flower girl and we are having the wedding on the mountain in Union, next to a construction site! LOL note by Cindy and Tami, we are TIRED!!!!!

Ok this is REALLY from Ana
Anyway, told you Gavin was precious- give him kisses from me! Hope you are enjoying your quiet house. This trip has been great so far- we've almost finished 2 houses and I've done 2 roofs! I love you and I'll see you next week!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Morning Sunshine! Love you lots. Wolfie and the fish are doing well. Are you on Mr. John's team? Faye told me about his difficulties. I hope you are enjoying this whole experience. Do you have any bracelts left? I must get to work,if you can call I will talk to you tomorrow if not know I love you LOTS and miss you too. I'm so proud of you! Love Mom

Anonymous said...

Tami
Thanks for the message about Vince. I am glad he can make a difference, he puts his heart into everything he does. Is he on your team? It is so interesting to read all the comments; it really gives a good image of what your experiences are and helps the folks at home to know you are all taking care of each other and helping the families there. You should all be so very proud of yourselves. Thank you for sharing this opportunity with Vince. Let him know we're having a blast riding around in his camaro with the T-tops off! hee hee
Have a great day! Kim

Anonymous said...

Hey Baby girl, Good morning. We had the worst thunderstorm here around 3 am this morning. We had a tree fall in the back yard. Sounds like you guys are getting alot of rain as well. Finished painting your room yesterday (looks good)! We went yesterday for a while to look for cars for you. Didn't find anything. We are going to go this weekend. The Acura guy called but he still needs to come down off the price some more. I wrote you yesterday but I guess I did not submit it right for some reason. Sorry. Lindsey called and said she was going to blog you, Hayden, and Kate. Hope you are doing great up there and talking your allergie pills. Love and miss you lots and hope you can call Friday if you go to the mall.

Love,
Mom and Daddy Bill

Unknown said...

Hayden, good morning sunshine! Hows the ankle today? Hope it doesn't slow you down too much, glad to hear Ms.Cindy is taking good care of you. Two things I keep forgetting, found your keys/license in my car, and the home phone is being turned off Monday, so if you get to call use my cell. You had all A's and a C in Geometry 3.7942 GPA, keep it up, great work!!!!! Richard brought Dot over, shes cute, kinda small, chestnut, blaze, two white stockings back legs, will know in 16 days if shes pregnant. Bet you wish you had your poncho, huh? Remember mommy know best!! Miss you bunches, lots of hugs and kisses, Oh, who alls in your room? Try to keep up with your things...Love Mom/DAd

Anonymous said...

From Gabe JR

Ashley, I'm so happy to hear from you, but most of all to hear that you had a fun day. I can't wait either for you to tell me all about your days in Honduras. Everything at home is good, just keeping busy. No, no Wii Fit. Just doing something i said i was going to do and trying to get it done before you come home. Hope you have another amazing day and continue to have fun. Te amo y te estrano mucho. Estoy esperando por tu llamada so si vas a ir al mall dejame saber para que pueda tener mi telefono con migo todo el dia. Te amo mucho.
Love you,

Your Gabrielito.

Anonymous said...

To my dear sweet friends Tami & Cindy ~ oh you 2 are so funny and yeah, had me going NOT! The "dad loves him" line... I think you both need to rest :) Love & miss ya! Cindy

Ana, I'm so proud of you! If you've done 2 roofs you are getting lots of work done and those houses built. Don't forget to build one for me! Miss you lots ~ but know the joy you're feeling. Lots of love, Momma

CindyRandolph said...

Rob,

haven't heard from you - hint! But liked the M&M team you were part of. You worked hard to build those muscles before you left so use them now to God's glory! I miss you! Lots of Love - Mommy

Anonymous said...

I AM LOVIN IT!

Pj, messages from you make the day complete. So glad that everything is going well. Tell everyone thanks for 'pressing' you to write! May God bless you for what you do for others.

You are my blessing and I love you. Love Momma