Wednesday, June 18, 2008

From Tonia

hey mom, and jamie, it was good to hear from you. nick and alex i hope you had a great time at MOSI today. i really want to take you guys soon. I hope camp is going good, we are working so hard!!! me and aunt tami have been on team M and M, we were named that because we are all moms and muscles. ok heidi has muscles and is not a mom, but the rest of us were. Suzanne, Katrina, Dylan's mom, Angela, me, aunt tami, the muscles were Rob, heidi, cj, casey, and buster, from bradenton. i hope i didn't leave anyone out!!! Anyway it was a lot of hard work, we had to finish the house we started yesterday and then went to a new site. Both families have 2 children and are so thankful for the new house we built. Tell alexa i really miss singing with her in the morning... ba ba ba baba!!!! And all the other favorites she has. i need to go shower.... much love to everyone!!! DAVID, we really miss you!!!!

Ashley and Alyssa send hugs and kisses too!
love,
Tonia

4 comments:

Lori said...

Austin - if you get a chance to call Friday - call my cell - I don't know where I'll be. If you know about what time it might be, post it, please. We miss you and love you! Hope you are eating something. - Mom

Hi Austin! It's me Anders. I hope you are having a great time at Honduras. I love you! - Anders

Toni said...

Hi Tonia and Tami, I see you rec'd my email - I wrote it last night, don't know why it took so long. No one called about the machine, so I emailed Shirley and she gave me Mark's number and email. They called and said they had rescheduled for next Tues, (didn't know why) but then said they would be here in an hour and a half. He was and pushed the dial in and it worked!! He explained the pins were worn and you didn't do anything wrong, and if it happened again just push it in hard. He ordered a new timer. All your wash is done - The boys had a great time at Mosi. Alexa promises every morning not to cry when I leave and she doesn't and she's very proud of herself. The Y said they can come in later on Tues and Thurs so I'm giving them a break tomorrow. Everything is going good - Dorian and I took the kids to the park tonight. I'm tired now - going to read Barbara Walters now and let Dorian watch a movie with the kids. I'm feeling guilty being tired knowing what you are all doing. You are all so AMAZING ... and I am so proud of all of you. Love to hear from you and I'll email Tami too. Love you!! Mom

Anonymous said...

Nana and Papa (Bob and Jan)

Hi Papa and Nana, how are ya'll doing? We are all fine here. Ciara and I went to Busch Gardens yesterday with Zayden and we had a blast. We ran into Aunt Kenna and the gang there too. Today we just went over to Zayden's house and I babysat for a couple of hours and then we played with him till mom got home from work. Papa I hope you are taken it easy. Just be bossy (I know you can handle that :-). Well just wanted to tell you guys that I miss and luv you both VERY much. Tell Hayden, Kate, Alyssa, Ashley, Mrs. Tami, Mrs. Tonia and Mr. Keith I said "HI". Hope to hear back from you soon!
Luv, Bryanna, Ciara, Mom and Michael

Jason Goldtrap said...

To Frank Walsdorf: Hello There! Our computers are out at work. I miss ya'll's smiling faces! Know you all are there doing a wonderful job! I miss especially "My Honey" most of all! Love to you all! Ruth. P.S. Everyone sends their love.

-typed in by Jason Goldtrap
www.JasonGoldtrap.com