Saturday, June 23, 2007

More messages from friday

From Johnny:
Ashley,
Hey sweetie. Thanx for writing me. I miss you too. So far its been an awesome trip!How is mom doing? I hope your sister is OK. I will talk to you soon! Tell everyone I love and miss them! I will see you soon! I love you so much. Johnny!

From Jerome:
Hiya folks, how are things? Well I hope everthing is going wonderful. I'm 5 days into the trip and I want to stay 5 more years..... It's so FUN! I saw kids from last year and they were all over me. We built like 10 houses already.... Everybody misses you this year! Well, that's it... I couldn't call you because the place in the mall was full, but I'll get the chance again. I'll talk 2 you soon. I miss you, be safe.
Love JR


From Belinda:
WOW! what a great experience this has been. I hope all is well in Winter Haven. Keep praying that God will be seen in us.


From Natalie:
Hi Family! Everything is going really great here! We have been building like crazy! We went to the mall today which was fun. I had to stay in the hotel today with crystal cause we both got sick but we're feeling better. I hope everthing is going good there. I miss you guys!
Hi Julio!
I miss you so much! I'll see you in a week! Be good! Much love you! Bye

From Nana & Papa:
Hello Loves. We thank you for our messages. We did send a message on tuesday, but don't think we did it right, sorry. We are working building houses and Nana did VBS on thursday. I have lots of pictures. Be sure to go all the way to the bottom of blog page to see pictures. Bryanna- Congrats on being finished with school. You did a great job! Miss you lots. Looking forward to you spending a few days like the others. Alyssa- Thanks for your message , sorry you've had to get up early again
Cade- Hope your having a good vacation.
Ciara- I know your glad to have sis at Place with you now. Zayden - only 3 more days til your 1st birthday. We miss each of you lots! Keep us in you prayers. Love you lots! Papa & Nana

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

testing

Elizabeth said...

Dear Natalie,
We're glad to hear that you and Crystal are doing well. This is the 5th time I've tried sending you a message. As you know, I have computer difficulties. Can you and Chrystal please pose for a picture. We would like to see you. We are all keeping busy. We are praying for all of you. Write another blog for us soon. Cati and Eric are enjoying your room. And making a mess of it. Miss you!
Love,
Mom, Dad, Zachary, Alexis, Cati, Eric, and Nemo

Anonymous said...

Catie - or should we say our amazing Mayzie....First let me start by telling you that you are a amazing sister and I am so glad that my girls have you to look up to. You are so much what I want them to be. The girls miss riding with you to rehersal, but things are going pretty good.We are at rehersal at this moment and to watch Seth do your song and shimmy is kinda funny :)Also some news Abner is no longer in the show for whatever reasons we did not get all that but it was not his choice. Guess who he is replaced by ..... Niku .... however you spell that. So I am not sure if you are going to be happy about that or not, Ruth asked me - I thought you would be fine! I hope that you are having a great time and not getting to sun burned in the pictures it looks as if you are working hard - keep up the good work, We love you and can't wait till you all are home - 4th of July will be a blast!
Love you - Your little Whos and their Mom!

Ashley Miller said...

Johnny...
Hey Babe..I talk to your Mom..She Said u were going to just stick it out. I am sad and happy at the same time..I was wicked excited that u were going to be coming home ealry.. but u need to do wut is best for you..&& im glad that u decide to stay longer..I hope you are having a really awesum time..i talk to chippy last night and he said he hasnt been able to sleep since u left.haha..Mom went and got ur car all nice and clean for you..Well im going to go.. I miss you so much..&& i cant not wait to see you..I love you so much!!

---Ashley..