Saturday, June 23, 2007

Friday night day 5

From Devin: Hey Mom! sorry i havent been positng on the blog but ive been really busy and tired. Also post on the blog when you get the letter from Mensa. im having a great time see you in a week.

From Robin: Having fun, working hard and enjoying the time off. Miss you both & looking forward to seeing you soon. Please forward to matthew & give him my email address Powertimeinc@gmail.com Hope everything is going smooth there. Love, Robin

From Laura: Berrys, hey! I miss you guys lots cant wait to see you all & give you big hugs. LB

From Laura: Mom, DB, Nana & Grampsy, miss you ttys. Love, LB PS Hey, Gabe Jr.

From Heather S: Hey everyone, you write some fuinny messages but we love tehm. They just read the Betzs message with blog stuff. It is such an encouragment. It is nice to hear things making us laugh when we are tired. Yesterday we carried wood up & down a wicked steep hill. Gabe, teh party girls are working and we miss you. Irene, I miss your big hugs and calling me Stewy. Love you! Estay hablando mucho EspaƱol!<3 Heather S

From Ana: Hey everyone! This trip is awesome and we can see God working in everyone and everything here. Gabi & Irene, I love you & miss you! Hold down the fort while we are gone. Dayy & Eli, I love and miss yall! Have fun with the floors-try to get them done BEFORE I get back, ok? <3 Ana

From the Randolphs: Betz family- thank you for your words or encouragement! Jillian Rose-have fun with Christopher! Love, Nana, Ahh & Boo

From Heather S: Oh yeah, so Irene, they just read your comment. BAH I miss you. Your son & daughter are well and Casey is taking care of me. Toay we are gonna go dig holes. Yah! Last time I dug as home on that mountain I busted my lip. hehe And Jillina Rose, I wish you could be here to play with all the adorable kids like you haha. Youd have a field day.

From Alyssa: Alyson girl, you better save some balloons for me b/c we still have to fill up hte pool and jump in, in our cheap, cute dresses:) I will keep an eye on Clayton for you, he is doing an amazing job. miss ya lots <3 Alyssa

From Alyssa: Irene, I'm eating all of my roomies food. no worries but don't get excited because when I get back you know I am coming right to your fridge. LOL ask gabe why he hates me :) tell him I said thanks for the comment NOT
love you tons irene.
<3 alyssa

From Catie Bonk:
Hey Family,
I miss you all so much. Christy and Jimmy I hope you're doing well. Stephen, I hope you did good in your basketball game. Savanna and Synthia I hope rehearsal is going well Mrs. Mayor and little who. And I hope Michael is having fun being Michael . Momaw and Popaw I miss you lots. Hi Shane and Amber. I hope you're enjoying your summer. Uncle Kenny and Aunt Carla I can't wait for Three Blind Mice Productions! Love you all see you in a week.

From Kate Evans:
Hey Mommy and Daddy and Chris,
I miss you sooooo much you have no idea. I have been having so much fun here and have fallen in love with all the little kids. My Spanish has gotten a smudge better and I'm definitely ging to study in Spanish this year so next year I can know what people are saying! Alyssa and Hayden say Hi! I love you and miss you so much! Mom have fun in Sparta and Bama & GO TO JONGEES to see if there's anything cute! haha! I love you Daddy! Give Pepper some sugar for me! Love you Chrissy! Love Kate

From Nicole

Irene & Gaby
I love and miss you guys soooooo much!irene I miss your big words and sarcasm and Gaby. I just miss you but definitely glad to be away from your seet for awhile:) Love ya tons!
Michelle
I love you! Thanks for the JB news.....they read it aloud and it was embarrassing! Tell Isa, Ashley and everyone else you know I talk to I said Hi. Love ya and miss ya!
<3 Nicole

From Angela
Michael,
Thank you so much for your message. The bus rides are not the same without you. I miss you so much! Tell Irene I love her and I miss her making fun of me. Bekah says to give Charlie a big kiss for her. May God Bless. I love you.
Gabe
You are such a sweet heart! I miss you trying to get to me. I love you very much! Your Angie
Irene
You are my favorite niece haha. I really miss you. I love you so much.
Your favorite aunt, ha
Angela

From Carrie Nickens
Momaw, Popaw , Carla, Kenny, Amber, Shane, Christy, Jimmy, Nana, Monkey, Bevin, and Michael, I miss you all so much. I can not wait til the 4th. I am really looking forward to spending time with all of you.
Ryan,
I miss you and Lily so much. I know she is your baby now, but just wait til I get home! I love you!
Tiffany,
The trip is so different without you. I need you here to keep me sane. Angela says hi. We all miss you so much!
Love, Carrie Nickens

From Cindy Randolph
Eli,
We are on our way back to the mountain can you picture your momma laying floors and building walls for homes? Glad you had so much fun with Eric, Josh and Ms. Norma rest up! I love and miss you!
Momma

Gran and Papa,
We are having a great trip lots of new experiences to share with you. We love and miss you all.
Cindy, Anna and Rob

From Angela Garcia
Oliva My angel,
Your TT is missing you. I miss your kisses and your hugs. I love you. I have been giving hugs to all the children over here.
Love, TT

From Mari Catherine Hogan
To My Family,
Hope you all are o.k.! I am having fun. Right now we are on our way to Union to do VBS. The little kids are so glad that we came. I love you all!!!! Miss ya!!!!
Love ya,
Mari Catherine Hogan

From Alyssa Keyso
Dannette,
I love you soooo much and can't wait to see you in August.
Love, Alyssa

From Hayden Manuel
Mommy and Daddy,
Sorry I haven't written you in the last couple of days. Were going to the mall tonight. Mommy I'm glad you and Ms. Bettye got to Bama okay! Tell everyone I love them! Daddy, I love you and thank you for your sweet message! Make sure you take good care of Mary and my boys! Has anyone ridden Jake? Well I love you, I miss you both!
Love, Hayden

Blitt, John, and Jill,
You figured out how to work the blog! I am so proud of you and yes, I have been accessorizing all of my outfits. Thanks for writing and I can't wait to see you! I love you,
Hayden

From Kyle Cline
Mom, Dad and The Cline Clan,
It was good to hear from you. Is wasn't able to read your message but the ladies who manage the blog tod me about Cooper and that is awesome! I wish I could{ve been there to see it. Cooper, I wish you the best of luck on the start of your journey as a mand of God. In ALL your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight. I hope all is well. It is good down here, I am going on my second day of VBS and am looking forward to the rest of the trip! Can't wait to see you all in 9 days! I love you all!
Kyle
P.S. Someone please tell Danielle to check the blog (message section)

Danielle,
Hey Baby! How is everything? It is all good here. I have written you every night so far but I have miss one night... I promis to fill it in with the occurances of the day. I love you so very much and am praying for you everynight. You're in my heart always. I hope that you're o.k. and doing good. I long to see your beautiful face and gorgeous smile and hear your sweet voice and laught. I love everything that is going on here. I am surrounded by little Hondurian children as we speak LOL...I am in the church house for day 2 of VBS. I love you and will see you sooner than you know. Miss you! Love you with all my heart!
Kyle


Hope you

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hola Queridos Amigos,(hello my loved friend) LOL. Im so glad i got to hear from you guys yesterday it was really awesome that i got to talk to Ash on the phone and hello to everyone that was telling her to tell me hello. I miss you all so much. Just keep on having a blast prasing God. So what are you guys and gals up to today? Tonia, thanks again for posting the pictures they make things so much better, just actually seen them it makes it more real and beautiful. To all my crazy friends take care of yourself, an Alyssa i love you. Also heather s. its the purty girls, lol. Ashley, take care of yourself, miss you. Love you.
Hope you guys have a blessed day.
Love you all.
God Bless you.

Anonymous said...

Hey Laura, Its Mom. It just made my evening last night to hear from you. Make sure you keep medicine on your blisters. Please thank Tonia for posting your pictures. Can you believe you will be 16 this Friday. You are growing up so much and I am so proud of you. DB and I are going boating today. We are waiting on his truck to be delivered to us and then we are going. Miss Terry says hi. Joey says he misses you. I think Nana is having diffuculty leaving her comments but she trying.
Love and Miss you
Momma and DB

Anonymous said...

Alyssa- haha. hunnie you know im saving balloons for you! what kind of friend do you think i am! haha. but there no need to keep an eye on him.. hes a good boy. ;P haha. i miss you guys SO much!! And i cant wait until you get back!!

<3 always. Alyson.