Wednesday, June 25, 2008

From Suzanne,

Adam, by the time you read this, your soccer camp will have ended and we will only have one more day in Honduras before traveling home. I am looking forward to seeing you when we arrive for church services (hopefully). We will not have much time to visit before you leave again on vacation, so we will just pack as much time in as we can on catching up. I love you with all my heart. Jim and Jan, hope all is well and you have received my emails. Thank you again for everything you have done to help make this trip possible. I am forever in your debt and filled with gratitude. Your love and support are such blessings in my life.
All my love (tons)

4 comments:

Bettye Evans said...

Hey Kate!
Hope all is well with you and everyone. It sounds like a productive visit this year and that ya'll are really "receiving" alot more than the Honduras people in terms of uplifting spirits. I hope that you will be able to hold on to these feelings for future work for the Lord. Dad had a good birthday yesterday, a little lonely without you. But, he received your birthday wishes (both) and had a call from Chris and Grandma. we cooked steaks on the grill and watched "The Great Debaters". I walked this morning and have started to clean your room. Don't worry, nothing's being thrown away, I have a big box to put it in. OMgosh - I can see the top of your desk now. Can't wait for you to come home.. I love you and miss you. Mom xoxo

Anonymous said...

for Gina Betz

Mommy,

Thank you for my Pooh notebook. I wrote to you in it at Boo's. I liked the picture of you building a house.

I love & miss you ~ Jillian

Anonymous said...

To my LaLa!! Hope you are having a productive day. Are you still doing roofs? Cant wait to see you. Nana is here again (labor camp!!) and getting alot of stuff done. Daddy Bill had to go to the doctor this morning. He has poison ivoy. I guess he got it taking down a limb on the side hard. His neck looks so bad but he got medicine. You are going to be shocked by your room. (did not throw anything away except for candy and gum wrapers under your bed)!! Love and miss your lots.

Mommy

Anonymous said...

Gina,
Jillian was so funny at Church tonight. After we were dimissed to class she shouted Boo are you my teacher tonight. Everyone was laughing, it was so cute! Wonder where she get's that spirit from! Love you! Give my children a hug for me. Beverley.