Wednesday, June 25, 2008

From Angela
Hi Mikey
Thank you for my message. This trip has been great. Miss seeing you here. I will tell you all about it when I see you. Take care. Love you.

From George and Shannon
Jess and Boys aka DelCastillo Crew
Surprisingly enough we miss you guys quite a bit! haha. Hope you guys are having a great time with Amos and Pa! Give everyone hugs and kisses for me and bug Uncle Alan a little for me as well!
Jess, can´t wait until you can take this trip with us!!! (we´ll start working on your dad and Ralf) :)
You guys have a great rest of your trip, but hurry home so we can go swim, do some improv tv, and have some other......... FUN!!! hahaha!
Love you guys so much!

Angie and Alan
Mom said you guys had a great VBS and the boys really enjoyed it. Wish I could have seen your skits Alan!
Georgi and I are going to be heading to Monaloa in a little bit to do a VBS program for about 100 children. We are really looking forward to it.
Love and miss you guys!

LATTAS
Congrats on number 2!!! (the test)
Wish you guys could be here with us!
Can´t wait to come home and share our trip with you.
You wanna buy lunch Sunday? haha!
See you soon!
George and Shannon

1 comment:

Lori said...

Austin - only 3 days until we get to see you! I can't wait! Just think about how many lives you've changed for the better - not just providing physical needs, but showing God's love and sharing the blessings He's so richly rewarded us with. Please borrow someone's phone to call from Miami (yes, I'll remember to pick up a charger for yours!) Call our cells - we won't be home Saturday.

I love you! Mom