Thursday, June 19, 2008

From Katrina Cain
Dylan, i miss you very much! Then i touch the beautiful heart with the cross necklace you gave me to think of you, and i feel like you are with me. your thoughtful idea really works *and impressed the other moms!!!! Thank you so much for being my precious son!! Remember your prayers for us all. Have fun with emilee and dad. love, mom and mason

Mark, our team finished our first home yesterday! What a belssing to have the priviledge to help these great families. You can see the grateful looks in their eyes and smiles. The children are just precious. I miss you and hope you are managing everything without Mason and I. Mason sends his love and misses you very much. You would be so proud of him! he''s a great worker and loves the people. Especially the kids. Much love, Katrina and Mason

To Gina Betz, i can't wait until you are here to share this experience! you will just love it! have a safe trip, see you soon. love katrina

No comments: