Monday, June 23, 2008

From Gina

My Matt and Jillian,

I miss you and love you both!! Today we worshipped at Union and to praise God with our Honduran family was too amazing for words. The people here are golden and the children are truly jewels.
Jillian, I got to watch all of the children sing in their Sunday school class. I have taken plenty of pictures of the children to show you. They are so loving and precious, you would have many special friends here!
Matt, you are a treasure and I appreciate your encouragement so much! I have so much to share with you about this experience already. God is mighty and powerful and we praise Him for His gifts!

Many, many, many hugs and kisses to you both,
Gina and Mommy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Vince- so good to see the pictures! The kids just soak up all the love and kindness don't they? You can see how happy they are you are there. Well, this is the last week! I am sure they will hate to see you go. Work hard and pass out as much good as you can- will keep reading each day to see what you are all doing. So many people have been asking....
I love and miss you- xoxo Mom