Monday, June 23, 2008

From Austin

I´m writing this Monday morining.
Yesterday was an interesting day, we began by going to church in the Honduras village we have been building in. After that we had lunch in a resturant called La Cumbres. It was high up on the side of the mountain and you could see all of Tegucigalpa. The food was delicious ; we had chicken,steak,mashed potatoes, and vegetables as well as crepes for dessert. Aftewords we went to the Valley of Angels which is sort of a tourist village. I bought a few souvenirs there. After about an a hour an a half there we went to sing in a big Catholic Church. We finished off the day by having dinner in the mall. It´s back to work today and I still miss you guys but I`m doing fine.

2 comments:

Lori said...

Austin - so glad to hear from you! And really glad that you are "fine"! We really miss you - but we are on the homestretch now. We are really proud of you and can't wait to see you. Lots of love, Mom and Dad

To Suzanne and all the crew - you are such an inspiration - I can't wait to join you next year - just not on the roof!

Lori said...

Hi Austin! It's me Anders. I hope you are having fun at Honduras. I really miss you. - love, Anders

Hi Austin,
Glad to hear you had a nice lunch and got to visit somewhere new. We have had several days of steady rain, today was nice. Anders has been going to his new camp, Ben is just lying around wasting time. (Just kidding,) (not really). We are proud of the job you are doing but can't wait to see you Sunday.
Love, Dad