Sunday, June 24, 2007

sunday evening quick update

Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to give a quick update. The internet has been done all day at the hotel so we were unable to access the comments. We are at dinner right now in a new mall and I ran down to the internet cafe to check the blog. I don't have much time and have no idea how much this is costing me so let me make it quick. The 5th anniversary service at the church in Union was amazing. We hung around for about 30 minutes after service for fellowship with the Honduran people and our kids really seemed to enjoy interacting with the little kids. I know we keep repeating ourselves, but I just have to let everyone know what a wonderful group of adults and kids we have on this trip. We are truly blessed. To have 4 (and Kyle from Holly Hill) youth groups work together so well is amazing. I think we have made life long friendships. Ok I need to go but Mari Catherine wants me to let her family know she misses them and loves them and is having a great time. (although the pink purse she just bought turned her favorite pair of jeans pink)Chris Tallman would like his parents to know that he loves them and misses them and is having a great time with his new friends because his sister blew him off for Cory! The rest of the group are in the food court.
Tonia will try to post new pictures as soon as the internet is back up and running, and to Natalie's family, we finally got a picture of her!

Richard and Bekah just walked in and want to say hi to their parents.
Devin wants his parents to know his hands turned black. He says he is wearing his gloves.

NOTE FROM TONIA- Tami couldn't read the directions in Spanish at the internet cafe last night and thought she lost this message. i found it in the saved drafts after i posted my message- just to explain it being out of order because i know some of you would wonder and ask!!! love, Tonia

No comments: