Monday, June 26, 2006

Day 8 Monday

Note Heather Garcia
Irene, i love you, today is saturday! What a wonderful day. i was on Mr. Quarles team today. he is amazing, he taught me how to use a chainsaw. I was freaked out, but i did great. today was great what a blessing it is to be here even tho i miss you so much. well love, i will update you more. love you!

Richard and Bekah, I miss, miss you both. Richard i thought of you today while i worked the chainsaw. i don´t know why i just wanted you to be there. bekah i miss you and your smiles and our wonderful talks. love you both.

Note from Laura Beth Anthony
Hey mom and DB, I´m doin great! Can´t wait to see you both. I was so happy i got to talk to you. I tryed to call nana but it was busy. Building has been great CU soon.
love ya Hayden. Love, Laura

Nan and Grampsey, Hey i tryed to call you both, but it was busy. I am sure mom told you what i said. Well i love you both.

Note from Geoffrey Quarles
Candice, Hey, things are going okay. The whole Ashley thing has really got me down. Maybe a new low point. Lets just hope nothing like that happens again. Laura says hi. I still have that pillow. I really miss you. I´ll see you in a week. I´ll try to tell you when we get back to the church. I hope you can make it for when we get back.
One week left. I love you and miss you.

Note from Karen Nerkins
Mom, having a lot of fun. Tell Taylor to have fun at camp and that i love her. Tell jennifer that travis said he loves her and misses her. i miss you terribly dad and also can´t wait to come home. I want to go tosee my new room. love always.

Note from Michael Kearley
Hola mi amor. Te extrano mucho. I have just about heard all of the Rebeldde songs and even the Puerto Rican River song. I did vbs today but am going to continue with construction. Hope you had a good weekend with bekah and richard. Every thing is fune. Te amo mucho y estoy esperando pora verte.

Note from Sammi Conley
Hey family, miss ya! Didn´t get to use the phone last night as i guess you already know. i sent an email to moms address. tell caleb to have fun at camp, with all those girls!!! love ya´ll see you soon xoxoxo

Note from Brittboo
Hola mi amigos! Everything is going well here in honduras. i am staying safe but i am afraid nothing can be done for the sore muschles and sunburn! i have done a lot of building so far and i can´t wait to tell all of you aboutthe amazing things happening in Honduras these two weeks! i miss you all very much and i am looking forward to seeing my bed soon! pray for hope the people here need more than we can give them. mom- i am calling home sometime on monday.Brenna, i am so proud of you! Good luck wiht the state att. gig! love always!

Note from Clayton Hunter
Dad, Gants, MA, Lauren,
Today is Sunday and we went to a church on union, which is a community on one of the mountains. WE built the church years back and it is awesome to see their congregation grow. We already built 15 homes and started 3. The weather has been pretty good besides one thunderstorm that made us leave the mountain early. My mom and i are doing great. I hope to see and talk to you soon. Mike, I tried calling your cell and home but you guys didn´t answer. Lauren, my mom says hi.

Note from Travis Terrell
Hello central family, we are starting our second week here in honduras. The first week was fantastic. Paulette, Karen, Matthew, Jerome and I are doing great. Working everday. We have built 15 plus houses and one set of stairs. Today we passed out over 200 bags of clothes and 150 bags of food in the rain. Please continue to pray for us and the people of Honduras. Praise be to God the Father for making this trip possible. See you all in one week. I love you Jennifer.

6 comments:

Toni Torocco said...

Hi ... Tonia, you are really going to want to take Alexa's picture on her birthday at the park. Dorian wanted her to have a tiara and I found one at Mi Bebe, the baby store by me. TOO CUTE!!! I made her invitations with her pic on them. I'm going to see the play Chicago tomorrow night with Jamie, can't wait! I've kept Daddy posted on what you guys are doing, you know he's not much with the computer. I love you all ... miss you!

Anonymous said...

Mari Catherine,
Hey!!! Hope your still doing great!!! We missyou like crazy--- it is just sooooo QUIET and DULL around here w/o you to spice up things!! Daddy and I thought Andy's little excursion into storytelling was hilarious but both Mama AND Grandpa thought you really DID get arested and were VERY worried until Daddy conviced Mama and I convinced Grandpa that it was just a joke so you can tell Cary he has some"splanin"to do(to your grandfather) when ya'll get back!!!HA!! Midnight misses you so much she is even being nice to Princess!! We are getting ALOT of rain so the grass will be ready for you to mow when you get back!!! We sure would like to hear from you so try to send us a note on the blog and let us know how you're doing!!! Can't wait for you to get home!!!
Love you!!! Mom
P. S. Mimi LOVED Andy's story!!! Mr, Joe from church said to tell you he misses you!!! See you Sunday night!!!

Anonymous said...

Laura, I cried againnnnnnn when I heard from you. Like a grandmother I just want to be close to you and make sure u r safe. Anyway Grampsy said since u were doing so good building homes u r now officially a WCI Home builder.ha. Looks like you, Ron and Grampsy building homes and Daddy Bill doing the light sells. Of course that leaves your Mom and I doing all the shopping. ha..Well miss you love you and can't wait until Sunday when you get home... Work hard for the Lord and always say your prayers. Nan

Anonymous said...

Hey everyone!
I hope all is well & its not raining alot? Its rained everyday here, or at least it has at my house. But, were going on vacation!! Im so exited. Were going to Disney! Haha Laura your mom called us the other day & asked if we wanted to go to dinner this week & my mom told her we were going to Disney & Your mom was like dont go to Animal Kingdom it was so boring & my mom said thats where we planned on going & your mom was like well i guess you guys do like animals i guess youll have a good time! Haha shes so crazy.Yay, & were going to look at some new horses to buy so im exited. So were leaving tomorrow & coming back umm idk when we come back. I forgot. But Laura i cant wait to hear from you on Thursday!!Now its only two days till your birthday! Talk to you guys soon? I guess?
Hayden
=]]

Anonymous said...

travis,Paulette, Karen, Matthew, Jerome of central church I am so proud of you guys my prays are with you love to all of you Wilma Smith

Anonymous said...

<3Geoff<3
U still have my pillow ..i didnt think u would actually take it..lol I know its hard thinking about ashley but uve got to remeber shes in a better place now i didnt understand that either until i went to her funeral but now i understand and when u come back if u want to talk about it ill be their to help u just remember ashley wouldnt ever want u to be upset so if u can try to cheer up for her..I love u and im here for u things ahve just been so strange around here lately things i thought would never happen are happining all the time and its just so weird ..well i g2g im glad things are going well and ill keep writing i love u and miss u <3333

<3 candice