Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Day 3 later

Beverley, Chris is excited about the tee-shirt! Seriously though both of your kids are doing so well- even with Heather´s minor accidents. She is such a hard worker, amazing to me!!! Chris is also working so hard on his crew. He is in a room with Casey, CJ and Alex Holder. They are all having a great time- not sure where all the energy comes from. I love you guys and miss you- you have done an awesome job with your kids. love, Tonia

Sherri, to answer your questions the kids so far have only been building. Laura and Alex both did some roofing today, along with the rest of the building process. love, Tonia

Suzanne and Jim,
Alex is having a great time, he thought it was a cool experience so far. Too bad i wasn´t ready with my camera when i saw him and casey hanging off the back of a truck getting a ride down the mountain!!! Sounds much worse than it was! Adam, i can´t wait for you to experience this- miss you, Miss Tonia
love you! Tonia

Comments don´t get posted right away, so the kids have not seen them yet. There is not a printer at this computer, but in the next couple of days they should see what all you wonderful parents have sent.


Note from the Garcia´s
Bekah and Richard
I miss you guys a lot, I love you two very much. We are having a great time.

Note from Natalie
Mom & Dad, I´m having a super time! See you soon.
Natalie
Julio,
I love you and I miss you I hope you´re ready for the million stories I´m going to have for you LOL! I´m having a blast playing with the "children".
I love you,
Natalie

Note from Ashley Day
Mom, Dad, and Anna,
I´m having a lot of fun and I´m already regretting coming home early. We´re going to Union in two days. Miss you all....I have lots of stories already! Love You! Ashley

Note from Cindy Bonk
Hey Christy, Carrie and the rest of the gang,
I love you guys and miss you soooooooooooooo much. We are all working really hard and are exhausted, but so happy to be here. The work is going well despite the chain saws and wood. The clinic has been great, what a neat experience that has been. And as always Carrie the people here are amazing and loving and wonderful. I have seen Carmen´s sister or cousin?, she came to Baxter to sell things, I gave her your letter, she remembered me. I saw Milton tonight, he is working with computers, he looks good. Thanks for updating us on everything Christy, I am so HAPPY and EXCITED for you Beany. That is great news about the job. Catie was thrilled to get an update from Masque. She is really doing well with things, I am proud of her. Give the babies a kiss from me, I feel like I have been away from them forever! Keep me updated on Dad.
Love to all, Mom


note from tami

charles, we really could use you this year. its the first year we put in floors and could use your hgtv expertise. ok well i am getting ready for bed and am exhausted so you probably won´t hear from me for awhile but i just wanted to let you know we are doing great and so excited to be here. mom since charles probably won´t see this maybe you can call and let him know how we are doing, also tell him to let troy, val and michael know how we are doing. renetta please give nic,alex and alexa 100 kisses and hugs from me and aunt tonia, we miss them so much but even though memory card is out of room i still won´t delete their pics. i love you guys and please make sure mark is doing ok. love tami

Note from JT
Matthew, Gina, and sweet Jillian,
Thank you so much for your encouraging words, you are always such an inspiration.
I love you all so much!
JT

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tonia, thanks again for the update! I'm glad to hear that Heather and Gary are both alright! Is she taking pictures of her wounds (-: Heather loves to make those post holes! I'm so proud of Chris too. I knwow he's having a blast with his buddies! Well, tell the kids to keep up the great work! Love to everyone! Beverley.

Anonymous said...

Note to Mark B.
Your family misses you sooooo much!! From Michaela - Have you had a chance to talk to any people in Honduras? I miss you and can't wait for you to come home! From Robert - I love you and miss you. From Sean - I can't wait to talk to you about the airplane ride to Honduras. I miss you. From Zach - When are you coming home? I miss my best friends Rob and Laura! Big Hug!! From Susan - All is well here - the kids are doing great although they can't wait to see you again (me too!) Stay safe and looking forward to your return!! VBS has kept us busy in the mornings at North Blvd. Church! Love you, Susan

Note to All the teens - we are all so proud of you and the love you are sharing there! Big hugs to all and we can't wait to see you again (fat lips and all!!) So, Laura Beth - are you able to find the time to straighten your hair? (smile)

Anonymous said...

TT (Angela Garcia),

I miss seeing your face everyday. Cindy and Jan have taken good care of me, but I still miss you (and Tigger, too)! My mommy says that you are making miracles...I am not sure what that means, but it sounds like fun! My Grammy Sue will be here next week. I can't wait for you to come home and play with me. Please be safe and tell everyone I said hello. By the way, Mommy also says that God is smiling on you daily-can you see him?

I love you and miss you,
Olivia Claire Price

Anonymous said...

Mari Catherine,
Sounds like ya'll are doing great and having alot of fun!!! We miss you like crazy but we know that you are serving God and that's what matters! Midnight is really missing you---she's running around jumping on everything and everyone and crying ! Mimi said she would try to write in a little while and Daddy was supposed to write you last night. Yesterday was Mama's birthday--Daddy said Uncle Chris & Aunt Tonya &the girls took yhem all out to dinner and church and then took them to see the new house they bought. We'll see it when we go in July but it sounds really cool!!! That's all the news right now so I'll sign off for now-- I really miss you--it is sooo quiet!!! We haven't been shopping "cause it's no fun w/o u"! Take care---Ilove you sooo MUCH!!!
Mom

Anonymous said...

Hi, Brittany!! I know you're having a great time! I'm so happy for you because I know you've been looking forward to this trip for a while now! Everything is great back here at home-- I got the internship at the State Attorney's office! I miss you, and we should get together upon your return. Can't wait to have our mockie reunion!! Continue doing the great things you're doing. Have a safe and productive trip. God Bless!!!
Love,
Brenna

Anonymous said...

Hey guys and gals,
What can i say, i miss you guys soo much cant wait to see you. To everyone out there i hope you are having such a good time and are staying safe, even though there have been some crises i know things will go great. I hope that the weather is working with you. Thanks to everyone that wrote to me. To my family i miss you all not so much, just kidding. I do miss you all alot, even those lame jokes from tio gabriel. Well take care. Keep in touch. Love Always for some people Gabe jr and for the others GGG.

P.s just kidding about missing the lame jokes from tio gabriel.

Anonymous said...

Hey guys! Hows everything going!!?? I hear Lauras building houses, thats scary!! =] Well, incase you care, everything here is good but its suppppper HOTT! I hope its not as hot there as it is here. Heather i hope you dont hurt yourself anymore. Why is it always you!? Okk, well ill talk to you guys hopefully soon! I miss you all & your in my prayers.
Hayden
=]]

Anonymous said...

Hey guys! Hows everything going!!?? I hear Lauras building houses, thats scary!! =] Well, incase you care, everything here is good but its suppppper HOTT! I hope its not as hot there as it is here. Heather i hope you dont hurt yourself anymore. Why is it always you!? Okk, well ill talk to you guys hopefully soon! I miss you all & your in my prayers.
Hayden
=]]

Anonymous said...

Geoff,
Sorry I havent written you anything your mom and I werent sure the blog was working but im gonna give it a shot and pray it does!! Well I hope ur missions in Honduras are going well and that you guys are able to tend to alot of peoples needs down their. A lot of people were asking about u today at ashleys funeral which turned out really well..everyone got up and talked about all the crazy stuff she use to do it was much happier than it was sad! I hope everything is going well ive missed you so much these past few days I cant wait until you come home. Tell Lane, Laura and rob i said hi and laura I would be happy if u could do me the favor of giving geoff a big hug for me it would be greatly appreciated. well im sure you have alot to do but i wanted to let you know that im thinking about you and that I love you ill talk to u later
love, candice

Anonymous said...

For Johnny Hunt
Janice wanted you to know that your diploma arrived and she is very proud of you and that she misses you.

For Sam Conley

No one at the church seems to know how to retrieve messages from the telephone system. I sent you an email also if you get a chance please let us know. Happy to hear from the blog that you guys are accomplishing much. To you and Sammie and Johnny and all the group we send our heartfelt love and appreciation.
LaVerne Watson

Anonymous said...

Sam and Sammi we are so proud of you, keep up the good work. We are all doing great and hope all is well. we are reading each day to
see whats going on. Love you much
Mom,Caleb and ting tang and Jenni

Anonymous said...

Johnny,
Hope you're having fun. I miss you. Be sure to call me when you get home.
Love Always,
Jenna
P.S. Sarah says Hi.

Anonymous said...

Ana and Rob,
Soooo i just got home from partyin..... celebratin really (cause your gone)...anyway saw cars for the third time on tuesday with dad....rob im stealing your sleeping bag for camp....ana im using your duffel bag. ROb im using your little travel sized shampoo :-D SO i didnt really even pack my own stuff....luv yall see ya in about a week

Anonymous said...

hi everybody i just wanted everyone to know if u dont already... the USA lost to ghana and are out of the world cup, but anyway i wanted all of you guys to know that I'm praying for you and hope u guys have a great time doing your work
best wishes!!!

Anonymous said...

Mark,

Not sure if my last message went thru - you know me and computers... The kids are missing you greatly (so am I!), at any given time during the day someone will say "I wonder what Dads doing".. Sean tried to explain to me just what you meant about the airplane spiraling in and feeling like it would hit the trees (if you know what I mean!!). All is well here - your mom's still holding me accountable for your safety (smile) - Be safe and we can't wait for you to come home - hey, when is your return flight??? Also, let Rob & Laura Beth know that Zach is missing his best buddies and talks about them often, Michaela is also missing Ashley, Heather & Alyssa!! Give our love & hugs to everyone!

Love You,
Susan

Anonymous said...

Geoff, Lane..Note to tell you how proud we all are of you both and the beautiful people you are with.. Tonia and Keith, Thank you so much for loving and caring for my grandsons.. Connie and Greg will be there tomorrow..I am so blessed with the greatest family.. God is good...Work hard guys, remember who you are.. Special people... Hugs.. I check the blog several times a day.. Thank you so much Tonia... Geoff and Lanes grandma Lizzie..

Anonymous said...

Hi Shanny, So thankful you all arrived safely. Tried to send a message last night. Don't think it worked. So will try again.You have done some awesome things in your life. I see your love for Christ and his guiding hand upon you. We love you Baby girl and are so proud. Jessie says hi to you, Nicole,Heather,Alyssa and Ashley. She misses you all and says she can't wait to go with you all. I have enjoyed reading about the accomplishments of the teams each day.I miss everyone at Northwest. Being home has been really been strange. We have enjoyed having the kids here. Angie and Alan are at Ft. Walton Beach this week. Big Pa sends his love and says its time to pick blackberries. I have a story to tell you about Christopher feeding the ducks at Dunbar Cave! :) Be Safe Love Mommy Daddy,Jessie, John Michael and Christopher

Anonymous said...

For Sam Conley
Every one says Hi and we miss you guys. Janet talked with Lucille Hudson last evening and that she misses you and is anxiously awaiting your return. Larry spent some time with Gene last evening and had a good visit.

For everyone
Can't wait to read the updates every day. Sounds like such a good work you are doing. Maybe next year if they take ancients I might be able to go. Wonderful that you had 2 baptisms. Hopefully the Lord will open more hearts. Keep up the good works and have as much fun as possible.