Friday, June 27, 2008

Written on Wednesday-

From Hayden

Hi! We went to Moloa today, which is my favorite. We went there yesterday too, but we cooked and served food, and today we did our VBS program. Monday we went to the hospital. I dont know what we are doing tomorrow but I hope its special needs. Im so excited to see my room! And I'm so excited to see you and daddy! Just a few more days! Thanks for accepting my proposition! Heres the deets- July 13-19, leave on a Sunday, take me up to Sammi's house in Orlando, camps in Eustis. Its $155 if you turn it in 2 weeks in advance. Register online at CFbiblecamp.org. Request to be roomed with Sammi Conley. Thanks so much! Love you and miss you! Love Hayden

From Ashley Keyso

Gabe- I really hope that everthing is good at home! I miss you alot, and no I didn't get to see Jonathon. Turns out he moved, but I know that it's for the better , it just stinks that I can't see him. I've been sick since yesterday, but I feel good today! Hopefully I'll be able to go to the mountain tomorrow! I wish you were here! I love you and miss you!

From Abbey
Hi Daddy! Are you excited to have your favorite daughter back home? I love and miss you.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hayden, hi sweetheart! Just read the e-mail from church about ya'll coming home!!We're soo excited. Call me when you get to Miami if you can, I'll have my phone in bed with me. I'm going to do your application for CFBC after this, hope you don't change your mind. We can't wait to see you, lots, of love and kisses, mom & dad