Tuesday, June 17, 2008

WE won't let a little rain stop us!

While waiting my turn for a warm shower i will publish what was written by the kids this morning. We came off the mountain a little early due to some heavy rain. As much as we wanted to get our 5 houses done today, we really didn't want to get stuck there!! Tonia

From Brittany W
mom and dad, Wow! what a good nights sleep can do, i feel a little better, still miss you though. We are building today so i am looking forward to that. i love you all, BRAT
Susan, Britt just stopped by on her way to the shower and she had a good day. Some of her teammates told me she was great building and so good with the kids. Tonia

From PJ
Mom, leah, cati,
well still alive just so you know. but because of you everyone is attacking me about writing on the blog. i hope you are happy now lol, but its fun here and i wish you could see it too. I love you all with every fiber i am. I'll try to call friday if money permits. i love you.

From Casey Boyer
David, hey you missed a fun 21 hours of traveling yesterday. Hope you have fun at your desk job while i am out changing the world!!! love your younger brother. p.s. Happy Birthday!

From Heather Stewart
David, hey dud, hopy you miss me, hehe. well, it is really weird without you here and i know you wish you were. we miss you and i hope you have a happy birthday. love your little sister.

hey mamma and dadday! what's up, i miss you and wish you were here with us. Traveling was really tiring. we're doing well and chris and i are having a blast. i talked to milton and elvin a lot yesterday and they said my spanish is much better. dad, luis asked where you were and i told him why and you'd be back next year and he said good. love you much!

From Hayden
good morning, we are on the terrace and heading out soon i am so excited to work. have fun today with whatever you are doing. hope the trailer wasn't too gross for you guys. hehe love yall sooo much. you boo bear.

hi jenn, love you boo.

From Bob and Jan Matthews
hey grandkids, we are working hard and doing well. miss you all!!!
papa and nana

From Kate Evans
hey mom and dad, give pepper some sugar for meand remind him i'll be home. don't worry mom, after your blog i went to my room and did crunches just for you. love and miss you both.

From Austin Johnson
Still alive... tired but i'm ready to build some houses. so far i've learned that hondurans like razor wire and drive rather agressively. i miss all of you including zelda but i am doing fine so don't worry about me.
LORI, he had a good first day on the mountain, john marincin and Gabe were his crew leaders. Tonia

From Angela Garcia
hello olivia, tt loves you and misses you. have fun with gamma and tara. See you soon. alice and chip i miss you too.

hi becca,
i miss you so much. can't wait until sept. Tell richard i miss him too! love you both.

hi heather,\i miss you more than i can explain. a part of our family is missing!!! i love you. please be strong.

From Sammi Conley
hey everyone, we are on our way to go build our first houses this year. still on the crutches but i'm doing alreat. caleb, give brittani and astrid and everyone the address for this blog so they can write me.

From Tonia
Hey shirley, i hope all is well at the office!! Don't let bill work you too hard. hi to payne!!

David, mom and the rest of my vast family!!! i miss you guys so much, David, you are really missed on this most special 21st birthday. you are a joy and i love you so much... pretty sure dad feels the same!!! He is out working on some things.

14 comments:

Alice Price said...

TT,
I miss you very much! Guess what? I pee peed and poo pooed in the potty. I have been wearing big girl panties for two days with no accidents! Gama says I am a big girl! Don't forget to find me a special stone in Honduras.
Love, Olivia

Anonymous said...

To: Laura, Kate, and Hayden
HEY!!!
Hey its Lindsey. I miss you guys already! I feel so alone because Jenny is gone to california. Its just me back in florida now. When i havent been at dance (which is a small amount of time these days) i have been going to the pool alot, so when you guys come back i might acutaly have a tan line. HAHA! On a more "blah" note, report cards came today. Just to let you guys know. K well take lots of pictures and hope your having fun ! :)
Love,
Lindsey :) :) :)

jan holder said...

Suzanne, Alex and all the hard working youth missions: Good to hear that you had a safe journey, got some much needed sleep and have started work. You are truly a great blessing to the families in Honduras and an encouragement to all of those that could not be with you. Everything is pretty normal here, some much needed rain. etc. I managed to get in three bead stores on Monday, Jim only had to suffer through one. Lucky him!!!Adam did what all teenagers love to do and slept till after noon. In the absence of his previous "FRIEND" the young lady down the street seems to be comforting him just fine. Could this be the beginning of something new? Jim is still taking Aerial out constantly with absolutely no success but he just can not give up. Of course, you know what I have been doing--working on all the beads that I purchased on Monday. Some pretty things. Well, I probably have taken more space than I should have. Suzanne and Alex, Jim, Adam and I miss you and wish for you a safe and profitable trip. You have our heart. We love you and miss you very much. Love, Jan

Anonymous said...

Ana ~ hey baby girl! sorry to hear the rains came today. I know it'll make you go all the harder tomorrow! Gavin is so precious ~ you're right. Keep doing what you love. I Love & miss you, Momma

Rob, It's so quiet around here - I had to take the trash out myself. Where are my boys? I know you are doing all you can - keep it up and make your momma proud! Love & miss you ~ Momma

Carrie, Uncle Eddie told me how hard you worked today ~ I knew you were a natural for this. Keep it up - you rock! Love, Aunt Cindy

Anonymous said...

Laura Beth ~ You haven't called in days,are you okay? :) It sure it quiet around here... Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you are all doing well! Heather and Chris we are so proud of you. It's quite here, i'm getting a taste of you both being at College. We are fine and staying busy. Love you! Mum.

Lori said...

Austin - got your report card today - all A's (You da man!) except for the B in psycho Spanish. Remind Gabe to speak to you in Spanish. Don't pick up any driving habits there. Zelda misses you, too. LOVE YOU P.D., Mom.

Family fun said...

Glad you all made it safe and are eager to get started serving. Take care of Melba and tell her that I've got my front doors painted and that by this time tomorrow her son will finally be getting some much needed rest!

Anonymous said...

From Maria Garcia soon to be Don

Hi family. Angela,Heidi,Nicole and Gabriel Garcia...I love you very much and miss you. I know you guys are enjoying this special time overthere. I will try to go with you next year. Gabriel don't forget you are marrying me on August 8th...je,je,je. Love you girls (N & H)...you girls are so beautiful inside and out. Angela don't loose to much weight or you fit on my bridesmaid dress...je,je,je.
Love you guys and girls to much.
To my church people I love you for loving my family all the way.
hugs and kissess. Maria.

Anonymous said...

Hello Sunshine! Wolfie said to tell you hello or something like that he hasn't stopped talking since I got home. I'm so very proud of you, you are amazing. Love you lots, Keep up the great work! Love, Mom

Cati said...

PJ.
I am glad to know that you are still alive. Mom(my mom) and I miss you. I have been calling momma everyday. I am trying to come back to Tampa for 4th of July. Couldn't wait to tell you. Have fun and be safe!

My prayers are with you all.
Love Cati

Anonymous said...

PJ, Hello my love, it's Mom. Leah, Damon, Thunder & Lightning and I all wish you well and await your return.

I am praying for you and kissing you good night

Capn Joss said...

Sammi, mom wont let me say anything cool. Love Gaila.

Capn Joss said...

Sammi, mom wont let me say anything cool. Love Gaila.