Friday, June 27, 2008

To Vince's Family
This is Tonia, I just wanted you to know that i spent the morning with Vince and 18 other wonderful people visiting the Special Needs Orphanage. This is always a tough visit for me each year but so rewarding! I know that we are there to bring joy to the children, but the joy that fills my heart each year from my own visiting is overwhelming. On top of that i get to experience this visit with some awesome kids and adults, and i wanted you to know that Vince was truly amazing today *nothing unusual there, he has been such a hard worker throughout this trip*. The time i spent watching him and taking pictures was such an incredible experience. He played hard and loved so much. Listening to him and his little friend laugh and laugh filled my heart. Not unlike the experience i got from being with CJ last year, or David before that! I wish you could have been there, i think someone took a short video of part of their playtime so i will try to get that to you. You have raised a wonderful son, whose light has shined amazingly bright these past 2 weeks, and one who i know you are so proud of, he has shown so much love and affection to so many!

1 comment:

Toni said...

Hi Tonia, how nice to hear how Vince is doing. Tell him I am so proud of him too. I thought he would be a great addition to the group! Can't wait to see you all on Sunday. Love to all of you!