Saturday, June 21, 2008

From Tonia
Mom, it was good to talk to you and the kids tonight, i added a bunch of pictures, be sure to share them with the kids. Tell Alexa Aunt Tonia said i am trying to keep all the germie wormies off of me!!!but there are a lot of them here!!! Please give them big hugs and kisses from all of us!!!Nick, Alex, Dylan and all my other wonderful kids, i hope i have enough energy to come to Honduras when it is your turn! We could use your muscle. Dannette, Jessica, Makayla, and Marshall, next year will be awesome!!!! Savanna, everytime someone asks me how i am my response is good, good *and in my head i hear your voice saying good, good, my house is good!!!!thanks for that!!!! Mr. Dan, i hope the middle school kids are wonderful for you these next two weeks, please encourage them to read their chapters as we are all looking forward to the chocolate fountain!!! I miss all of you, love, Tonia

From Tami
Mom, thank you for helping Daddy leave us a message! I hope he can at least figure out how to look at the blog so he can see the messages and all the great pictures. We have a lot of new kids and adults this year and they are doing a great job! Tell Nic and Alex not to forget to memorize their memory verse. I think it's Luke 20 verse 25. Please let Charles know that I am sorry I didn't call tonight but Tonia was the last one in and then they closed! Love Tami

Jamie, wish you were here, our hair is a mess!haha We both miss and love you, mommy, daddy, allie, Mark and Renetta a lot!!! tb/tm

From Tonia

Beverley,
Chris was so excited to hear the news about unc, how about that gorgeous pic of him?and your sweet daughter feels really bad that she didn't get a chance to call tonight. She roofed 3 houses yesterday and today she was on a roofing team with Austin, yes LORI JOHNSON he is now part of the expert roofing team!!!!! *not everyone jumps off, so don't worry!!!
All kids are doing great, the attitudes are awesome and they are getting plenty of hugs from all the moms!!! We miss you and Tom.
love you! Tonia

5 comments:

john said...

To: Greg Gist
Hi Greg! It was so good to talk to you last night! Thanks for taking the time to call. I'm glad everything is going well. We are so proud of all of you! I hope next week goes very well and a lot of houses are built! Tiffiny said to tell you hello - I saw David's mom at Kohl's and she was so glad to hear about your trip to Honduras. Stay safe and remember how much we love you! Mom

Lori said...

Austin - it was so good to hear your voice last night. I'm glad the food is good and you are having fun. Glad you are an expert roofer and not afraid of heights like your mom! I'm taking the day off after you get back so we can relax together. I printed the two pics of you and put them on Papa's bulletin board - you should have seen him smile. He and Grandmommy send their love, and said to tell you they are really proud of you. Love you and miss you lots, Mom

Anonymous said...

Hi Suzanne,

Sounds like things are going very well and we are so glad!! I talked to Greg last night and it was so good to hear from him. We had fun at Ladies Movie Night at the Evans - loved all the calls from Honduras!!! We are thinking about all of you and keeping you in our prayers. Love, Kathryn

Anonymous said...

Chris, I was so happy to get your email! I didn't send you the message about UNC. I don't know who did. We are so proud of all the hard work you and Heather are doing! Here is the info you wanted First is exam second is grade average: CONNERS AA, GAST AA, GONZALEZ HB, CHARLTON BB, SIGMON CB, REYNOLDS HA, MOBLEY BB. Not sure what the H means. Looks good to me.
Tonia, Thanks for the update on the kids. Tell Heather not to worry about the call, I still love her! And I will still take her for icecream when she get's back. I'm sure she is having withdrawal symptoms by now. Love you all and the impact you are having on the people of Honduras.
Love, Beverley (Mum)

Anonymous said...

Vince we are so sorry we missed your call last night. We were at the Days House having pizza. It was good to hear your voice. We saw the picture of the big rock you were removing! Hope you are getting rest so you can keep up the pass. It sounds like the first week was very rewarding. The amount of homes you are all building is incredible work. Keep it up so many people are thankful and even when you leave they will remember all you have done.
We love you! give big hug to Tami and Clayton especially. XOXOX MOM