Friday, June 20, 2008

From Suzanne to the Holder Clan,

What a rewarding trip Honduras continues to be for all of us. Since I have been writing the morning blog note, you can probably tell from my thoughts how much this work means to me and how I am daily blessed by being here. I think of you all and wish you could experience this first hand. Hopefully from everyone's comments you can get a glimmer of the impact this trip has on us all. Jim and Jan, thank you so very much for taking care of my sweet Adam. You make this trip possible for me and I am so blessed to have you in my life. Adam, I imagine your days are being filled with soccer and relaxing. I hope you are having fun with grandma and grandpa and maybe getting together with your friends. I think of you and love you all.
suzanne

1 comment:

jan holder said...

hey mom its Adam. some of the days are kinda boring and i am putting back that work that dad gave me to do as long as i can because it looks like hours of torture. drew came over yesterday and you know i had soccer. im not sure if im dressing out for the soccer game because i don't know how to check you email so please check that and tell me as soon as possible or i guess i will just call someone on the team. i miss you and have a good rest of the trip because im going to the usf soccer camp in two days. Bye<3