Friday, June 20, 2008

From Angela
Hi my sweet Olivia. Alice things are going great we are getting a lot accomplished. TT has finished 3 housesand gave lots of childrens hugs. I miss you, can't wait to give you a big hug!! I am ver proud of you for wearing your big girl panties!! See you when I get back!! TT

From Ana and Rob
Hello grandma, pop, gram and papa! We are having a blast down here! We've built 12 houses as a group so far. We're only a little tired but God is giving us the strength to get through! Thank you fro all your love, support and prayers! We love you!

From Ana
Hey Momma! So, the wedding plans aren't going to happen right now, I'm too busy with building houses and VBS! These crazy people..... Anyway, I'm putting in 2 days with VBS then I'm back to building! I miss you! I'm glad you got Eli back tonight so you won't be so lonely! I love you!

From Carrie Randolph
Hi mom I am having a blast. Guess what, I am already sunburned, and I have learned how to hammer on floors and walls. I miss you and Faith. Tell everyone that I miss them and give them big hugs 4 me. Love Carrie

Hi Grandma, I miss you and pop so much, but I am having a great time building houses. Give everyone at church my love and tell them that I miss them too.
Love Carrie

From Tami Milner

Charles, You would have been a great addition to Team M & M! We are working hard but also having a great time and meeting wonderful new friends. Don't forget to change the lights in my closet! I love you, Tami

Lori, Austin was back on the roof again yesterday! He must not have gotten your message. He was on Casey and CJ's team and they said he did a great job, he is having a great time!

Kim, Yes, Vince was on a team with me the first 2 days. We worked on CJ and Casey's team and then we were all split up. Vince moved to Rick's team. You know Rick, he is our song leader at church. Rick's wife Cindy told me that Vince was an awesome worker and was Rick's right hand man. He is doing great but I wouldn't expect anything less from him. He is doing amazing things here in Honduras.

Mom, Have you talked to Mark? Let him know we are all doing fine. I know it must be quiet with all of us away. Give Nic, Alex and Alexa Lu a big hug and kiss from me. The VBS team is getting ready to go up on the mountain so we had some time to post pictures and comments. I hope you like the pics! Did you see Vince and Abbey's hammers? We are all going to decorate our hammers next year. We miss you, but will be back before you know it! Love Tami

Faye, John is working so hard. I just want you to know how much we appreciate you supporting his work here. You both work so hard all year long with all of the fundraisers to support this mission trip. We truly appreciate you! Give all the little ones at church a hug for me. I miss them all! Love Tami

From Nicole Garcia
hola familia! I miss you guys a ton! Heather, it's weird not seeing you here in Honduras! It is also kinda depressing to know I won't see you when I come back. Just letting yor know I miss you a ton! Gabe, its almost Saturday and I know your gonna miss me terribly and cry your eyes out but don't worry I'm fine and been chilling with Novia the whole trip. Irene and Michael I miss you too! Love Nicole







From Krystal Hill
hi mom, your last message was a little confusing but ok. We are working on a VBS. i really miss you guys and you have no idea how much. how is daddy, are you ok.
i love you, sissy!

TO Cherilynne!! YES love, tonia

From Hayden Manuel
hey mom and dad, we stayed back today thursday, and sorted vitamins. my ankle is doing ok, i have a cankle, haha. Tomorrow, today, i am doing vbs so i will be able to rest it a little bit. Mall friday night yeah!!! expect acall from me. love ya'll mucho, crip

From Laura Beth
hey family, everything is going great. these past work days have been amazing!!! i have roofed 3 or 4 houses, and been on mr. ricks team a lot. miss you guys, i will talk to you friday night. love you, thanks for blogging.

4 comments:

Jason Goldtrap said...

For Sam Conley:

Gift-Of-God, Could you post a couple of pics of you, Sammi and Frank in action? Also, can you write a bulletin insert by Saturday afternoon? If you can, email me directly Jason@HappyTalk.org

Man guesses: God blesses.

Anonymous said...

hey there britt. i miss you sooooooo much. i guess you didnt have time to leave ne messages. but thats okay. figured i would say hi anyways.hehe i have a busy weekend ahead of me im working 7 to 5 saturday and sunday. i imagine it doesnt really compare to the work your doing tho. i hope your still doing okay. and its cute that the five year olds took your beads. after all the struggles we went through making them (me dumping the beads off the string hehe) its good to hear they are enjoying them as you said they would. well boo if you get a chance ot call i would love it. if not its okay. i look forward to checking back tommorrow sweetpea, i love you babigirl
Princess

Anonymous said...

From Eli:

Hey Dad, Rob, Ana, uncle Kevin, Carrie, LB, and everyone else,

Hope ya'll are workin hard. Just got back from camp and it was a crazy week. Got some great stories out of this. Ana, there was a really wierd guy in my cabin named Steve....
lol see ya'll in a week keep up the good work!!!!

Alice Price said...

TT,

We got to give Heather a bye-bye hug and kiss before she left. We will pray for her often! I forgot to tell you that I got to meet Mickey Mouse at the Polynesian. They gave me a yellow lei and some maracas. I have one for you, too. I know you are working hard and are very tired, but just as you are building houses for your bros and sisses in Honduras, God has built a mansion for you in heaven! We love you and can't wait to see you soon!!!!!

Love, Olivia (and Mommy)