Thursday, June 28, 2007

Thursday Notes

From Angela:
Hi Everyone! I love all of you! I miss everyone. Hugs and smiles. We are having a wonderful time. God has been so good to us. Thank you for all that you do. May God be praised!

From Kyle:
Hey Mom, Dad, Jay, Mandy, Ethan, Matt, Jamie, Danielle, Kaitlyn and Cooper,
I am glad everything is going well. Today is Thursday so we have 3 more days of work! I am so glad I was able to go on this trip, it has been awesome. I have been doing a lot of good. I love you all and am looking forward to seeing you all once I get back!

From Ashley:
Gabe and Irenita I miss you guys a lot but the wait is almost over! Love you guys! See you in a few days!

From Nicole:
Irene and Gaby I love and miss you guys tons! Irene there´s actually a Disney channel here but it´s in Spanish! :) Well see you soon!

From Christine (and Christopher):
Hey Mom and Dad. Cary said he would get the message to you so I´m just reinforcing... make me the earliest appointment for Monday morning with Dr. Rick! By the way... steak and baked potatoes would be nice for our first dinner home! We love you!

From Caitlin:
Hi everybody! I love you all and miss you! I´m having a great time but I´m ready to come home. I can´t wait to see ya´ll in 3 days!

From Sammi:
We come home Sunday night? Can´t wait to see you and tell you all about everything that´s happened. Love ya´ll! See you soon!

From Mo:
JULY 23RD
if you don´t know you better ask somebody. Love to all.

From Beca:
Hello all. It´s Beca and I just wanted you guys to know that I mis you and love you and that I have tons of stories for you when I get back. I´m having so much fun and I can´t wait to see you!

From Carrie Nickens:
Stephen: Congrats on your first basketball game. Ryan can´t wait to start playing b-ball with you.
Little Who and Mrs. Mayor: How is practice going? I can´t wait to see you all perform. I´m sure you´ll do amazing.
Michael: I can´t wait to see you. I am so proud of you for catching your first fish.
Christy and Jimmy: I can´t wait to see you both. I miss you so much. I am ready to come home for good.

From Heather Garcia:
Hey everyone. Everything had been going great here! I miss everyone and can´t wait to be back! Wayne Anderson: I really miss you this year! The clinic has been going well but it isn´t the same but I miss you tremendously! And hope you can come next year. Well I love all! See ya´s in 3 days.

From PJ:
Mom, I love the threat from the U.S., sorry if I´m not to worried. Well everything is going fine and looks like I´ll come back all together. Its fun here and I like it. I´d say more but I don´t know what to say. I love you and I´ll see you soon. P.S. I´ve been writing in my notebook so you´ll know what happened full when I get back.

From Tami:
Hi everyone, just want to leave a quick note to let everyone know all is well here.

From Chris and Nick:
Mom: How are you? I hope the plane flight went fine. This has been a wondeful time working with you.

From Rick Bonk to EDDIE RANDOLPH:
Hey Eddie- I just wanted to let you know I have developed a real good tan over the last 2 weeks I´m ready for you.

From Catie:
Hey family! I´m having lots of fun but I´m ready to come home to see you. I hope everyone is doing good. XOXOXO

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hayden hope you get to read these soon-Daddy and I are constantly checking to see if any news has been posted. Sorry Tonia got sick!, hope you have been well. We are missing you and your cat is beside herself. I've printed out your ticket for NY are you ready to go again?You & Rachel need to talk on the 4th and reserve your seats so you can be together. Tell Laura Happy Birthday, tell Kate hi, give everyone a hug, missing all of you. Much love ....mom

Anonymous said...

ROB..........Just wanted to let you know how very proud of you we are. You are such a wonderful Christian young man and we are fortunate to have you in our lives. I tell you I think you have out done yourself this year. I saw those pictures of you working really hard. Mr. Rick thinks he has a tan but I bet ALL of you guys will come back looking great but totally exhausted. You will probably sleep for days. ha. I know that is what Laura Beth is hoping to do. Well take care of yourself and God Bless you in all that you do..... Laura's Nan and Grampsy.....Tell LaLa this is the last time she will hear from us. We are going out of town for our anniversary....