Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Notes from the missionaries!

From Heather Stewart: hello everyone, irene and gabe i miss you already. everything is already amazing here. come soon mom and dad.

From Ashley Keyso: hey, i hope everything is good in FL. Gabe, I miss you and wish you were here. I love you! Amber, dannette, monica, savanna and irene take care, love you girls.

From Mary Catherine Hagan:to mom, dad, my g-parents, well we got here and are ok. i am in a room with lauren b, natalie, and crystal, our rooms are small but its all good. we are all doing construction, so that should be fun. well i love ya ll and talk to you later.

From Tami Milner:
Renetta, thanks for the scrubs, i am sporting baby phat on the mountain. Hi Charles love and miss you and my family.

From Alyssa Keyso:
Alyson, im in honduras, i miss you like crazy i will definitely have a blast and try to be safe, but you know being here with cj can be a little dangerous. well i hope you have an amazing time in the us, tell your sis i said hi.
Dannette, I love you, so much miss you tons, tell your sis i said hola.
Gabe and Irene, told you i would write to you. I love you all and miss you so much, gabe you too. well see you when i get back.

From Sam Conley:
Hello to everyone
We made it safely and are settling in. Today we split up into four teams and almost completed four houses. Our team barely finished ours. Everyone is healthy and doing well. It was hot today. We had a great supper and are ready for devo and bed afterwards. Someone tell everyone hello for me. Give Keagan and Evie a kiss. i love you all. Bye

From Beca:
hey, we are here safe and doing good. send prayers our way that we can get things done with little rain. love you.

From Boo:
Jillian Rose, Thank you for my sweet card. you brought tears to my eyes and i will think of you when i am working and playing with the little ones on the mountain. tell mommy and daddy i love them too. i love you.

From Cindy Bonk:
To the most amazing grandkids in the world. We miss you all so much, mom and dad too. we are working hard but having fun. be thinking of everything we need to do when we come home. love you all, mimi and poppy

Julie,
Hope you are doing well, your baby is doing great. He is having a wonderful time and is a really good worker. He was on Bob Matthews crew today and Bob said he really worked hard. Rob, Chris, Heather, Ashley and Carrie were also on the crew and they are almost done with the house.
Love to everyone!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Everyone,
Im glad to hear that you guys are safe and are having an awesome time. I wish i could be with you guys, I will one day though so no biggy. For you new guys and you not so new guys enjoy out there and take it all in, because i would do anything to be in your shoes out there. To the Softball players, the game ended probably as bad as you thought it would, for some reason son of the players that play with you guys this week wheren't that good but all well we had fun with the 20 minutes that we played. I was 3 to 0 with and RBI, the final score was 1-16 other team. David please keep all comments over there, i know what you would say LOL. Ashley, i miss you too and believe me you have no idea how much i wish i was over there. I love you and i cant wait to hear more from you guys.
Love you ALL,
Gabe JR.

Beverley Stewart said...

Glad to hear you had a good first day! Heather, I'll give Gabe and Irene a big hug for you at Church tonight. Dad and I are looking forward to seeing both of you Saturday. I'm going to start my packing today. Keep up the great work! Love Mum & Dad. Hi Chris, love you too!

Anonymous said...

Alyssa.- Woman you know i am having a ball over here. WOO HOO! I got some balloons and im just throwin them in my pool. its amazing. haha. and you be careful around cj... you know how he is.;)
&& my sister says hi too!

Mrs. Tami- i miss you!! My mom says she cant believe your over there. I dont know why but shes in total awe that you guys are all doing that. She thinks its REALLY nice. And she makes me read the blogs to her. :)

Clayton.- Everyday i wake up i go into the kids room and wake them up and the first thing Shelby says is, "Is Clayton still there?" haha. I think she might miss you more than i do.. but the kids say hi and they REALLY wanna see you when you get back. I hope your working hard! And be safe.
i miss you!


I hope everyone is doing well and having tons of fun!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi all! We love you all and we miss you so much, its so sad not having you here, but we are so happy to hear that your trip is starting out great. Notes From Michael: Hi Becca and Richard, just wanted to let you know that I am taking care of your beast, he is being really hummm... well he is being a beast, I am praying for you both and I hope you have a great trip. It definetely stinks not being able to go this year but my prayers are with everyone of you. Becca please remember to tell say hi to Ronalds family for me, let them know that I miss them a lot. Notes from Irene: First I want to let you all know how proud I am of you and how much I miss every single one of you. Let me start with my familia: I am already missing you like crazy, I am sad because I didnt get to give a proper goodbye to tio Gabriel, Heidi or Nicole, and so I wanted to let you know that I love you and I wish you a great trip, same goes with Heather, I didnt get to say bye, but you know you will be missed. Bekah and Richard my favorite people in the whole world, I miss you both and dont worry Michael hasn't killed Charlie yet, two weeks without you guys is going to be really hard lol, take care and I will be praying for you both. Shhlebe the only person that made me cry, I am already missing our tuesdays together, get back soon my brother is going crazy without you. To my daughter Heather lol I love you so much, thank you for remembering me and please make sure you take care of yourself since I wont be there to take care of you, I love you enjoy this trip you diserve it, and to my son Casey sont worry I miss you too, take care of heather. Hugs and kisses to Mrs B and Mr. T, Tonia, Tammy, Mrs Cindy, Mr. Rick and all the amazing adults over there. Mr. Keith hope you are not working to hard, we definetely want you back healthy. Mo, I miss your smiling face. Alyssa I didnt forget about you my fridge is definetely full since you left lol, take care love you. For everyone I didnt say hi to I love you and you are definetely missed.
We wish you all the best and we will be praying for you.

Love
Irene and Michael
I